手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧奇幻电影《梦乡》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Are you excited for your first day of school?

开学第一天你兴奋吗?
My dad said schools are basically prisons.
我爸说过,学校差不多就是监狱。
School is not a prison.
学校可不是监狱。
Can I leave whenever I want to?
我可以随时离开吗?
It's a little like a prison.
它是有点像监狱。
Where'd you go to school before?
你以前在哪里上的学?
I didn't. My dad and I lived in a lighthouse. But now he's gone.
我没上过学。我爸爸和我住在灯塔里。但现在他不在了。
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看些东西。
That's my dad.
那是我爸爸。
Back then he told me stories every night. About wild adventures we were gonna go on.
那时他每晚都会给我讲故事。关于我们将要进行的狂野冒险。
Night, kiddo. Sweet dreams.
晚上,孩子。好梦。
Pig. What?
是猪吧。什么鬼?
How is this possible?
这怎么可能?
Welcome to my world, kid. Slumberland. The world of dreams.
欢迎来到我的世界,孩子。这里是梦乡。梦中的世界。
Your dad and I were partners a long time ago.
你爸爸和我很久以前就是搭档了。
You're Flip? He told stories about you every night.
你是菲利普?他每晚都讲你的故事。
We're going on a little treasure hunt.
我们要去寻宝了。
This treasure lets you wish for whatever you want here in Slumberland.
这个宝贝可以让你在梦乡许下的任何愿望成真。
I could see my dad again.
我能再次见到我爸爸了。

QQ截图20221205112213.png

If we go through this door, everything changes.

如果我们穿过这扇门,一切都变了。
Okay, what are we waiting for?
好吧,我们还在等什么?
That's the spirit.
这就对了。
Rule number one, stay focused. If you slip up, you'll never see the waking world again.
规矩第一条,保持专注。如果你出了差错,你就再也回不到清醒的世界了。
Rule number two, keep a low profile. We're not here to have fun.
规矩第二条,保持低调。我们不是来玩儿的。
Last one there is a rotten dream!
最后一个是烂梦!
No dream lasts forever. Sooner or later, it's time to wake up.
没有永远的梦。迟早,是要醒来的。
I don't wanna wake up. I just want to see my dad again.
我不想醒来。我只是想再见到我爸爸。
The real world is bigger than you thought.
现实世界比你想象的要大。
Life is waiting for you, Nemo. You can do anything you dream of.
生活在等着你,尼莫。你可以做任何你想做的事。
So long, suckers! Pull up! I can't!
再见了,笨蛋!拉起来啊!我做不到!
You said we weren't here to have fun.
你说过我们不是来玩儿的。
I said, "You're not here to have fun." If I'm not having fun, I'm doing my job wrong.
我说的是,“你不是来玩儿的。”而如果我玩得不开心,那就不是我的工作了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
rotten ['rɔtn]

想一想再看

adj. 腐烂的,腐朽的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。