Jack, wake up! We have to leave!
杰克,醒醒!我们必须要离开了!
Mom! Five more minutes. No more minutes.
妈妈!还有五分钟。时间不多了。
Okay, roll film.
好的,影片开始。
That stuff causes cancer in laboratory animals, in case you didn't know.
提醒你一下,那东西会在实验动物身上导致癌症。
Either I chew gum, or I smoke.
我不嚼口香糖就得抽烟。
Who are all these children? Yours?
这些孩子是谁?你们生的?
That's mine from wives one and three. There's Babette's from husband two.
他们是我跟第一任和第三任妻子生的。这是巴贝特和第二任丈夫生的。
Wilder is ours. We're each other's fourth.
怀尔德是我们俩生的。我们是彼此的第四任。
Life is good, Jack. I hope it lasts forever.
生活是美好的,杰克。我希望它永远持续下去。
Let's watch a sitcom or something. No!
我们看情景喜剧什么的吧。不!
They're calling it the airborne toxic event.
他们称之为空气中毒事件。
It won't come this way.
不会吹到这里的。
Will we have to leave our home?
我们必须离开家吗?
Of course not.
当然不用。
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
I just know.
我就是知道。
Okay, what if it's dangerous?
好吧,万一有危险怎么办?
Evacuate all places of residence.
所有居民立即疏散。
We have a situation.
我们遇到了一个情况。
All we have to do is stay out of the way.
我们所要做的就是远离。
They're passing us, Dad.
他们超车,爸爸。
Technically, that's illegal.
严格来说,这样是违法的。
Do sheep have lashes?
羊有睫毛吗?
Ask your father.
问你爸爸。
We're going sideways.
我们在横着漂耶。
Dad, do sheep have lashes?
爸爸,羊有睫毛吗?
Doesn't anyone want to pay attention to what's actually happening?
没有人想关注实际发生的事情吗?
I wish there was something that I could do. I wish I could out-think the problem.
我希望我能做点什么。我希望我能解决这个问题。
There are two kinds of people in the world, killers and diers. Most of us are diers.
世界上有两种人,有人负责杀,有人负责死。大多数人负责死。
Right now, we're safe. As long as the children are here. They need us.
现在,我们很安全。只要孩子们在。他们就需要我们。
But out of some persistent sense of large-scale ruin, we keep inventing hope.
就算我们一直觉得有大规模毁灭灾难,还是要创造希望。