You ever thought of joining the FBI?
你想过加入联邦调查局吗?
No. I haven't.
不。我没想过。
We're looking for people, outside of law enforcement.
我们在寻找执法部门以外的人。
As a student of the FBI Academy, I devote myself to the pursuit of truth and knowledge.
作为FBI学院的一名学生,我致力于对真理和知识的追求。
I worked in insurance before applying to the Bureau.
在申请入局之前,我在保险行业工作。
I was a nurse.
我之前是一名护士。
You don't know me.
你不了解我。
No, but... I will.
是的,但我会了解的。
I've had good classes. But I never had an exceptional one.
我教过很优秀的班级。但我从未教过这么杰出的班级。
I'm so glad we're in the same class.
我很高兴我们在同一个班。
So am I. I'm gonna have to look after one another.
我也是,我们得互相照顾。
Toast to Class of '09.
为09届干杯。
Class of '09.
为09届干杯。
The Bureau claims to want different types of people, so long as we all do the same thing.
局里说要不同类型的人,只要我们都做同样的事。
Open up!
开门!
I've overseen changes to the way the Bureau operates.
我看到了局里运作方式的改变。
We don't spy on our own.
我们不会监视自己人的。
Sometimes we have to.
有时候我们不得不这么做。
It's not your job to protect me from the world.
保护我不受外界伤害不是你的职责。
That's my only job.
那是我唯一的职责。
I can try and make this right.
我可以努力去弥补。
No matter how hard we try, we always reveal ourselves.
无论我们多么努力,我们总会暴露自己。
They're watching you. Good luck.
他们在监视着你。祝你好运。