There are no secrets in the city of New York. There's cameras everywhere, phone records, parking tickets.
纽约这个城市没有秘密。到处都是摄像头,电话记录,停车罚单。
Someone saw something, heard something. The city always knows.
有人看到了什么,听到了什么。这座城市一直都知道。
Sam got shot in Central Park.
山姆在中央公园附近中枪了。
Help!
救命!
We're like basically best friends.
我们可以说是最好的朋友。
We're going to find who did this to her.
我们要找出是谁杀了她。
When we figure out who the connection to Samantha is, we figure out who shot her.
等我们查出谁和萨曼莎有联系,就能查出是谁杀了她。
Two police detectives were here. Where were you on July 4th?
当时有两名警探在这里。7月4日你在哪里?
I don't know how, I don't know why, but this girl is connected to us.
我不知道怎么回事,也不知道为什么,但这个女孩和我们有联系。
You guys know Sam? You might know why she left me and got shot?
你们认识山姆吗?你知道她为什么离开我,然后中枪的?
Sam was one of us. Whatever Sam knew, I want to know too.
山姆是我们中的一员。不管山姆知道什么,我也要知道。
She left me clues. She was onto something.
她给我留下了线索。她了解某些事。
I think I'm the only one that can figure this out.
我想我是唯一能弄明白这事的人。
We gotta learn more about these people.
我们得多了解这些人。
Money for generations. They're hiding something.
世代相传的财富。他们在隐瞒什么。
When we started this revolution, we knew it would have a cost.
当我们开始这场革命时,我们就知道会付出代价的。
Please!
拜托!
You're not the only one with secrets.
你不是唯一有秘密的人。