You know, people love this. It's good for you.
大家都喜欢这个汤。对你身体有好处。
Right, but this one looks like it's giving me the thumbs-up.
好吧,但看起来像是对我竖起了大拇指。
So, do you have a lab partner yet?
你找到实验搭档了吗?
Is there a Jim Wang here?
这里有没有一个叫吉姆·王的同学?
Wang.
是王。
This is Wayne Chung.
这位是韦恩·钟。
Wei-Chen.
维辰。
He's a new student and he's Chinese, like you. He's gonna tag along to all of your classes, except math. He's way ahead of you in math.
他是一个新学生,是中国人,和你一样。他会跟着你上所有的课,除了数学。他的数学比你强多了。
I just wanna be a regular guy who does regular stuff.
我只想做个普通人,做些普通人的事。
You made a new friend.
你交了一个新朋友啊。
I just thought this year was gonna be different.
我只是觉得今年会不一样。
I may be able to help.
我也许能帮上忙。
What's going on?
这是什么情况?
I'm not from this world, I need your help with my quest to stop the uprising.
我不是来自这个世界,我需要你的帮助来阻止一起暴乱。
A gate between Earth and Heaven is opening.
人间与天堂之间的一扇门正在打开。
You must stop it, or everyone will perish. The fate of your world hangs in the balance.
你必须阻止它,否则所有人都会死。你们的世界危在旦夕。
I don't really see how I fit into this whole thing.
我真不知道我怎么能胜任这件事。
You're my guide.
你是我的向导。
It will be difficult and dangerous.
情况会非常艰难和危险。
What if I'm not though?
如果我无法胜任呢?
Fate is not decided up there, but down here.
命运不是在天上决定的,而是在这里决定的。
So freaking unbelievable.
太不可思议了。
Everything is more connected than you think.
一切的联系都比你想象的更紧密。