I have dreams sometimes, about things that will happen. And I wake up terrified.
我有时会做梦,梦到将要发生的事情。醒来时我很害怕。
Despair, death, destruction.
绝望,死亡,毁灭。
This is even bigger than the last crisis.
这次危机甚至比上次还要严重。
An empire breathes respect. It requires it for it's life.
一个帝国需要尊重。对生存来说是必须的。
The Foundation is a threat to me.
基地对我来说是个威胁。
I will look at them in the eye, and reclaim what is ours.
我会直视他们的眼睛,夺回属于我们的东西。
For all of us to survive, we have to face them.
为了我们所有人的生存,我们必须面对他们。
We need to be in the fight.
我们需要参与战斗。
We fight for peace.
我们要为和平而战
Show yourself!
现身吧!
Not because we fear we will lose,
不是因为我们害怕会失败,
but because we know that if there is war... Seldon! ... we will win.
而是因为我们知道,如果发生战争...塞尔登!...我们会赢的。
We are taking the planet!
我们正在占领这个星球!
It's time you and I had a reckoning.
是时候来算算咱俩的账了。