Make me a vampire.
把我变成吸血鬼吧。
Sure, man.
当然没问题,伙计。
I thought the transformationwould be overnight, but it's been 16 days.
我以为转变会在一夜之间发生,但已经过去了16天。
I can't turn into a bat yet. Bat! Human form.
我还不能变成蝙蝠。蝙蝠形态!还是人类形态。
I am running for comptroller.
我要竞选审计长。
Can't wait to flexmy blue-collar bona fides on the debate stage.
等不及要在辩论台上展示我蓝领工人阶层的诚意了。
Three weeks ago when I started this... Check. Microphone, microphone.
三周前我开始做这个的时候...检查下。麦克风,麦克风。
This is the mall.
这是购物中心。
Bikini warehouse. Must be a front for a brothel.
比基尼仓库。肯定是妓院的幌子。
I would like you tohonor these coupons.
我希望你能兑现这些优惠券。
That's just a cutoutphoto of Ryan Seacrest.
这只是剪下来的瑞恩·西克雷斯特的照片。
Come on, Gizmo. Let her rip.
来吧,Gizmo。全速前进吧。
That's how we all learn.
这就是我们学习的方式。
Surprise! I'm back.
惊喜!我回来了。
Do you want me?
你需要我吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
What?
什么情况?
How do you feel about takingthe virginity of a dead ghost? It's your lucky night.
你觉得夺走一个死鬼的贞操怎么样?今天是你的幸运之夜。