You have no family. You have no friends.
你没有家人。也没有朋友。
You were abused until you gave yourself to me.
你遭受了虐待,直到你把自己交给我。
Now you have a purpose, and it is noble.
现在你有了目标,而且很高尚。
I'm doing everything different this time.
这次我要改变风格。
She's your field agent. Do what you think is best
她是你的外勤探员。做你认为最好的事。
I have to be sure.
我必须确定。
If she's able to make contact with the target, what are her directives then?
如果她能和目标取得联系,那她的指示是什么?
Neutralize the target.
压制目标。
Mister President, we have a situation unfolding in real time.
总统先生,我们正面临一场实时的危机。
Are you close?
你接近了吗?
Closer than we've ever been.
比以往都接近。
If your covers blown there is no saving you. You have to save yourself.
如果你的身份暴露了,你就没救了。你得先自救。
Do it quiet and you do it clean.
你要低调,干净利落。
Be careful poking that bear. Or the target will be on you.
小心别翻船了。否则目标就会是你。
Asset is embedded. The mission is launched. We can't stop it now.
线人已经安排在里面了。任务已经开始了。我们无法收手了。
Homeland finds out, it'll end up in the news
国土安全部发觉的话,肯定会上新闻的。
This is our mess, we clean it up.
这是我们的烂摊子,我们自己收拾。
I need you to understand the risks.
我需要你明白其中的风险。
I understand the risk.
我明白其中风险。