“What if Captain Groleo refuses to change course, though?
“若格罗莱船长拒绝怎么办?
And Arstan, Strong Belwas, what will they do?”
阿斯坦,壮汉贝沃斯,他们又会怎么做呢?”
Ser Jorah stood.
乔拉爵士站起身,
“Perhaps it’s time you found that out.”
“或许是该您亲自去发现的时候了。”
“Yes,” she decided.
“是的,”她下定决心,
“I’ll do it!”
“是的!”
Dany threw back the coverlets and hopped from the bunk.
丹妮将床单往后一扔,从床铺上跳起来。
“I’ll see the captain at once, command him to set course for Astapor.”
“我要立即去见船长,命他驶向阿斯塔波。”
She bent over her chest, threw open the lid, and seized the first garment to hand, a pair of loose sandsilk trousers.
她弯腰打开箱子,抓起最上面的外套和一条宽松的纱丝长裤。
“Hand me my medallion belt,”
“把我的勋章腰带给我,”
she commanded Jorah as she pulled the sandsilk up over her hips.
她一边命令乔拉,一边把纱丝长裤拉过臀部,
“And my vest—” she started to say, turning.
“还有我的背心——”她转身道。
Ser Jorah slid his arms around her.
乔拉爵士搂住了她。
“Oh,” was all Dany had time to say as he pulled her close and pressed his lips down on hers.
“噢,”她只来得及说出这一个字,便被他抱紧,两对唇压在一起。
He smelled of sweat and salt and leather, and the iron studs on his jerkin dug into her naked breasts as he crushed her hard against him.
他浑身上下散发出汗、盐和皮革的味道。他将她紧紧压向自己,短上衣的铁扣嵌入她赤裸的乳房。
One hand held her by the shoulder while the other slid down her spine to the small of her back,
他用一只手抓住她的肩膀,另一只手顺着她的脊椎滑至细小的后腰。
and her mouth opened for his tongue, though she never told it to.
她的嘴不由自主地张开来,任他的舌头伸入探索。
His beard is scratchy, she thought, but his mouth is sweet.
他的胡子虽然扎人,她心想,但嘴里很甜美。
The Dothraki wore no beards, only long mustaches, and only Khal Drogo had ever kissed her before.
除了嘴角的长髯,多斯拉克人不留络腮胡,而在此之前,只有卓耿卡奥吻过她。
He should not be doing this.
他不能这么做,
I am his queen, not his woman.
我是他的女王,不是他的女人。
It was a long kiss, though how long Dany could not have said.
长长的一吻,丹妮说不准究竟有多久。
When it ended, Ser Jorah let go of her, and she took a quick step backward.
结束后,乔拉爵士放开她,她快速回退一步。
“You … you should not have …”
“你……你不该……”
“I should not have waited so long,” he finished for her.
“我不该等这么久,”他替她说完,
“I should have kissed you in Qarth, in Vaes Tolorru.
“早在魁尔斯,我就该吻你,
I should have kissed you in the red waste, every night and every day.
不,在枯骨之城,在红土荒原,我就该吻你,每日每夜,我都该吻你。
You were made to be kissed, often and well.”
你那么美丽温柔,天生就是用来亲吻的尤物。”
His eyes were on her breasts.
他的眼睛看着她的乳房。
Dany covered them with her hands, before her nipples could betray her.
丹妮在乳头出卖自己之前用手盖住,
“I … that was not fitting.
“我……你这是逾越!
I am your queen.”
我是你的女王。”
“My queen,” he said,
“您是我的女王,”他说,
“and the bravest, sweetest, and most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
“也是我这辈子见过最勇敢、最甜蜜和最美丽的女人。
Daenerys—”
丹妮莉丝——”
“Your Grace!”
“陛下!”
“Your Grace,” he conceded, “the dragon has three heads, remember?
“陛下,”他让步了,“龙有三个头,记得这句话吧?
You have wondered at that, ever since you heard it from the warlocks in the House of Dust.
从尘埃之殿中听来之后,你一直深感疑惑。
Well, here’s your meaning: Balerion, Meraxes, and Vhagar, ridden by Aegon, Rhaenys, and Visenya.
好吧,我告诉你:从前有贝勒里恩,米拉西斯和瓦格哈尔三条巨龙,分别由伊耿,雷妮丝和维桑尼亚骑乘。
The three-headed dragon of House Targaryen—three dragons, and three riders.”
坦格利安家族的纹章是三头龙——实际上,是三条龙,三个骑手。”
“Yes,” said Dany, “but my brothers are dead.”
“我想也是,”丹妮说,“可我的哥哥们都死了。”
“Rhaenys and Visenya were Aegon’s wives as well as his sisters.
“雷妮丝和维桑尼亚不仅是伊耿的妹妹,还是他的妻子。
You have no brothers, but you can take husbands.
你没了哥哥,但可以有丈夫。
And I tell you truly, Daenerys, there is no man in all the world who will ever be half so true to you as me.”
让我明确地告诉你,丹妮莉丝,在这个世界上再没有人及得上我对你一半的真诚。”