Six couples came here to test the strength of their relationships.
六对情侣来到这里 测试他们之间的关系是否牢固
The main issue is trust.
主要问题是信任
I don't think he opens up as much as he should.
我觉得他并没有敞开心扉
They're about to put each other through a grueling challenge, which will either build their partnerships… or break them.
他们即将让对方经历一场艰苦的挑战 这会强化他们之间的关系…又或者拆散他们
That's not necessarily what I signed up for.
我签约可不是为了这个目的
Each couple will be tested with a lie detector.
每对情侣都将接受测谎仪测试
What?
什么?
Based on their eye movements, we'll verify what's true… and what's not.
根据他们的眼球运动 我们将验证什么是真的…什么是假的
Did you cheat before the show?
参加节目前 你劈过腿吗?
Do you still have feelings for your ex?
你对前任还有感觉吗?
Have you had sex with her best friend?
你和她最好的朋友上过床吗?
The rules are simple, the couple that lies the least walks away with a huge cash prize.
规则很简单 撒谎最少的情侣会得到一大笔现金奖励
But that… might not be so easy.
不过这…可没那么容易
They'll be separated from their partners…
他们将和伴侣…分开
And tempted by sexy singles.
还会受到单身异性的勾引
No man can resist me.
没人能抗拒我
Oh, my God.
天哪
The sexual tension…
性紧张…
Something is definitely building.
肯定有什么东西在积聚
I'm very horny.
我很饥渴
If she cheats on me…
如果她背叛了我 …
I can never trust you with my heart.
我永远没法真心信任你
Will they give into temptation?
他们会屈服于诱惑吗?
Or will they stay loyal to their partners?
还是会对伴侣保持忠诚?
I feel like I f***** up.
我感觉自己要...
At this point, he disgusts me.
这一刻 他让我感觉恶心
How can you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我?
Tough watch.
看不下去啊
Let's find out… if love truly never lies.
我们看看…爱是否真的永远不会说谎