手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爱情片《圣诞来信》预告片

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This place has seen better days.

这个地方曾经辉煌过

I'm selling it as is.

我是按它的现状出售的

Your father and I can split the money and move on.

你父亲和我可以平分这笔钱 然后继续生活

Look at that. These letters.

看啊 这些信

These two are falling in love over letters and they never even met.

他俩因写信而坠入爱河 但他们甚至从未见过面

Imagine if dad wrote to mom.

想象一下 如果爸爸给妈妈写信

What if... We write letters to them?

如果...我们给他们写信怎么样?

We can write them letters and let them fall back in love.

我们可以给他们写信 让他们重新坠入爱河

My dearest Nadia, this hotel wraps its arms around me like they are yours.

我最亲爱的娜迪亚 这家酒店拥抱着我 就像你的臂弯一样

He won't suspect a thing.

他一点都不会起疑的

We’ll make sure they find them.

得确保他们能找到

Letter that your mom wrote.

你妈妈写的信

Nadia.

娜迪亚

We should go get a Christmas tree.

我们应该去买棵圣诞树

Help me get this tree out before Nadia gets back.

在娜迪亚回来之前 帮我把这棵树弄出来

He's willing to put a Christmas tree into a hotel he doesn't even like?

他愿意在他讨厌的酒店里放棵圣诞树?

When she comes, she's going to see it.

等她来的时候 就能看到了

This is beautiful.

真是太美了

Your dad wrote me a letter.

你爸爸给我写了一封信

My dearest Nadia, I'm not done fighting for us, Jason.

我最亲爱的娜迪亚 我还在努力挽救我们的关系 杰森

I mean, why can't we just talk?

我是说 为什么我们不能谈谈呢?

We have to write her back.

我们得给她回信

I'm no good at writing letters.

我不擅长写信

I didn't realize you used my handwriting.

我不知道你用的是我的笔迹

That's not okay!

这可不好啊!

Think you're so smart, don't you?

你觉得自己很聪明 是吧?

What are you guys up to?

你们在搞什么名堂?

Hey, what's going on?

嘿 怎么回事?

The new owner takes possession of the property within 48 hours.

新的房主在48小时内接管这处房产

It's Christmas.

今天是圣诞节

One last dinner in the hotel for the history books?

为了能载入史册 让我们在酒店吃完最后一顿晚餐怎么样?

We're happy to have you.

很高兴你们能来

We should find him.

我们应该找到他

How would we even find him?

怎么找?

Do you have a record of guests here from the 50s?

你们这里有50年代的客人记录吗?

Look!

看!

You two helped my parents’ marriage.

你们俩帮忙挽救了我父母的婚姻

This hotel means more than we ever thought.

这家酒店的意义超出了我们的想象

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

This family is going to be just fine.

这个家会安然无恙的

And what would you like for Christmas, young man?

年轻人 你想要什么圣诞礼物?

I've already got what I wanted.

我已经得到了我想要的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。