Are you a noob?
你是菜鸟吗?
Do you often rage quit when losing?
你经常在输掉比赛时怒退吗?
Or are you someone that carries their team?
或者你是带飞全队的人吗?
Do any of these sentences make sense to you?
你能读懂这些句子吗?
If not, keep watching and find out what they mean.
如果读不懂,请继续往下看,看看是什么意思。
What's going on? I can't shoot. How do I run?
怎么回事?我没办法开枪。怎样才能跑?
We haven't started playing yet. It's just a cutscene.
还没有开始呢。这只是过场动画。
What's a cutscene?
什么是过场动画?
A cutscene is a scene in a video game that isn't interactive, but it helps the story along.
过场动画是视频游戏中的一个场景,它没有互动性,但能推动故事情节的发展。
Okay, now it's started.
好的,现在开始了。
Wait. What just happened?
等等。刚才发生了什么?
You lost.
你输了。
Already?
这么快?
Yeah. I...I didn't know you were such a noob.
是的。我不知道你竟然这么菜。
A noob?
菜?
Noob comes from the word newbie, and it means somebody who is new to a video game.
菜鸟这个词来源于新手,指的是那些对视频游戏还不熟悉的人。
So they don't know very much about the game and aren't very good as a consequence.
他们不太了解游戏,因此也不怎么擅长。
You can also use this word outside of video gaming.
你也可以在游戏之外用这个词。
So I could say I'm a surfing noob.
所以可以说,我是个冲浪菜鸟。
No. No. No. No. No. No. Forget this!
不要啊!算了!
Wait! Where are you going? Don't just rage quit.
等等!你要去哪里?别怒退啊。
What's rage quitting?
什么是怒退?
When somebody rage quits, it means that they're so angry that they're losing that they leave the game before it's finished and just go,
当有人怒退,意思就是他们因为输了而很生气,以至于在游戏结束前就退出走人了,
maybe smashing their controller in the process.
可能走的时候还会摔坏控制手柄。
Right, what should we play now?
好的,我们现在该玩什么呢?
Let's play a co-op game. My character is a bit OP.
我们来玩合作游戏吧。我的角色超级猛。
OP means overpowered.
OP的意思是超级猛。
So you can say that a character is OP, and that means that the character is so strong that it gives that character an unfair advantage in the game.
你可以说某个角色是OP,表示这个角色非常猛,以至于在游戏中有不公平的优势。
We won! Nice!
我们赢了!太棒了!
Yeah. I mean, I kind of carried you.
是的。某种程度上,是我在带飞你。
What do you mean you carried me?
带飞我是什么意思?
If a player carries their team, it means that the player is much stronger compared to the rest of the team.
如果一个玩家带飞了队伍,意思是这个玩家与其他队员相比要强得多。
So they won because of that player.
所以他们赢是因为这个玩家。
And you can also use this phrase outside of video gaming.
你也可以在游戏之外用这个词。
So when you're talking about football, you could say a player carried their team.
在谈论足球时,你可以说,一名球员带飞了他的球队。
Look out for these phrases next time you play some online games.
下次玩在线游戏时,可以留意一下这些短语。
And remember, don't rage quit, and be kind to noobs.
以及请记住,不要怒退,还要对菜鸟友好一点。