Woman: You know, you work hard, get all sorts of qualifications, try to be the best in your field, and then what?
你努力工作获得各种资格证书,努力成为你所在领域的佼佼者,然后呢?
Well, I've done all that, and now I'm interested in the new generation of men and women coming into business.
我都做到了,现在我对新一代的男男女女迈入商业感兴趣。
I remember I needed plenty of encouragement and guidance along the way,
我记得一路走来我得到了很多的鼓励和指导,
and I believe that with my experience I can steer youngsters in the right direction to achieve what they want.
我相信以我的经验,我可以引导年轻人朝着正确的方向去实现他们想要的。
That's my priority for the future.
这是我未来的首要任务。
Man: Now the conference has started, I feel pleased with our preparation.
现在会议开始了,我对我们的准备工作很满意。
The speakers have been popular with audiences - we could ask one or two more next year.
演讲者很受欢迎,明年我们可以再邀请一到两个。
The centre we've booked is fine for this time, but the rooms are already being used to their full capacity.
这次我们预订的中心没问题,但是房间已经得到最大限度的使用。
If we don't look elsewhere, we'll have to restrict delegate numbers next year.
如果我们不看看别的地儿,明年我们得限制代表团的人数。
So, we should consider other options.
所以,我们应该想想其它的选择。
Perhaps the location could also be more convenient for people coming by train.
对坐火车来的人而言,也许这个位置更方便些。