Woman:I've got an early morning meeting at the airport.
一大早我要去机场开会。
I'm not sure exactly what time it'll finish,but
我不确定会议什么时候结束,
could you let me know the different options for getting from there to the centre,
但是你能告诉我从机场到中心的怎么走吗,
so that I can arrive in time to deliver my talk.
以便我能及时到达开始我的演讲。
According to the schedule you sent, I'm down as the first presenter.
根据你发给我的日程安排,我第一个发言。
Also, I don't know this particular venue at all, so if someone could meet me at the entrance, that would be most helpful.
另外,我对这个地方一点不熟悉,所以如果有人能在入口处接我,那就太好了。
Man:I filled out the accommodation request form in the pre-conference information pack,
我在会前资料袋里填写了住宿申请表格,
but I hope it's not too late to change my mind - I only sent it in last week.
但我希望现在改还来得及——我是上周寄的。
The thing is, I've now got an urgent appointment at the office,
问题是,现在办公室那边有个紧急预约,
so I'll have to leave early - I've tried moving the meeting to another day,
所以我得早点离开——我已经试着把会议改到另外一天了,
but that just isn't possible. It's a shame, because this is the first time I've been able to come.
但恐怕不行,很抱歉,第一次来就发生这样的事。