Woman: Hello. Jackson's Associates.
女:你好。杰克逊联合公司。
Man: Oh, hi! It's me, James. James Horrocks.
男:噢,嗨!是我,詹姆斯。詹姆斯·霍罗克斯。
Woman: Oh, James! Where are you?
女:噢,詹姆斯!你在哪里?
Man: I'm on the train but I'm still in London! There's been a long delay and I'm going to be very late, so I'm going to have to reschedule my morning. Could you deal with it all for me?
男:我在火车上,但我还在伦敦!耽搁了很长时间,我要迟到了,所以我得重新安排早上的时间。你能帮我处理这一切吗?
Woman: Sure.
女:当然。
Man: I've got a meeting at half past ten with John Row of APF.
男:我十点半要和APF的约翰·罗开会。
Woman: What do you want me to do about it? Shall I try to get him to come later?
女:你想让我做什么呢?我要不要设法让他晚一点来?
Man: That meeting will have to be cancelled or the whole morning's schedule will be impossible.
男:那个会议必须取消,否则整个上午的日程就不可能安排了。
Woman: Right.
女:好的。
Man: Now, I'd also called a marketing meeting for eleven thirty. Could you give everyone a later time? Um,let's make it twelve thirty.
男:我还召集了一个十一点三十分的营销会议。你能让大家晚一点开始吗?定在12点半吧。
Woman: OK then.
女:好的。
Man: And as it'll be lunch time,could you call Jim Davis to arrange a lunch venue? People won't mind a late meeting if we offer them food!
男:那是午餐时间,你可以打电话给吉姆戴维斯安排一个午餐地点吗?如果我们提供食物,人们不会介意会议延迟的!
Woman: OK.
女:好吧。
Man: Oh, and, um, also, I won't have time to see Freda Bell when I finally get into the office. Could you email her for me? Otherwise, she'll think I've forgotten.
男:哦,等我到办公室,我也没有时间见弗雷达·贝尔了。你能帮我发电子邮件给她吗?否则,她会以为我忘了。
Woman: Fine. OK. Anything else?
女:好。好的。还有别的事吗?
Man: Nothing at the moment. See you soon, I hope.
男:目前没有。我希望很快见到你。
Woman: OK. Bye.
女:好吧。再见。