Woman: Right,if that's everyone...oh, hello Mr. Pandon, if you'd sit just there...right.
女:好了,如果大家都到齐了的话,你好,潘顿先生,如果你就坐在那里,可以。
Now, as I'm sure you all appreciate, it's absolutely vital that the visit goes off smoothly.
现在,我相信你们都意识到,这次访问要顺利进行的重要性。
Most of the agents already do good business with us, but there are several who don't, and I'm very keen to secure contact with them.
大多数代理商已经和我们建立了良好的生意往来,但也有一些代理商没有。
It could open up crucial new markets.
我很想他们保持联系,这样可以开发关键的新市场。
I'll go through the day in order.
我会按天来梳理一下。
So, they'll be coming here by taxi - I'm expecting three vehicles, at least that's what I ordered.
他们将乘出租车来这儿,预计会有三辆车,至少我是这样预约的。
They should be here by 9.
他们应该在9点之前到这里。
We need to allow for delays, and so on, but you need to make sure that you get them to the boardroombefore half past, otherwise the whole day will start late.
我们需要考虑到延误等情况,但你们必须确保在9点半之前把他们带到会议室,否则一整天的安排都会推迟。
OK, well, after the introductory presentation there, their first port of call's going to be the computer centre.
好吧,好吧,在介绍会结束后,他们要去的第一个地方是计算机中心。
It's the most up-to-date in the region, and should make a good impression.
这个中心的设施在该地区是最先进的,应该会给他们留下好印象。