One: Which chart shows last week's production figures?
哪个表展示了上周的生产数据?
Man: I understand there were some problems with the production figures?
现在生产数据是不是有一些问题?
Woman: Well, there was quite a dramatic drop on Wednesday...
周三的生产数量有很大的下降...
because several machines broke down, and then another fall on Thursday,
因为周三有几台机器出了故障,然后周四另外一台也出了故障。
but after repairs, production recovered quickly and it got back to Monday's level by the end of the week.
但是维修之后,生产很快就恢复,在周末前达到了周一的水平。
Two:Which floor is the Committee Room on?
会议室在几楼?
Man: Come in!
请进!
Woman: Oh... I think I must have the wrong room.
奥...我一定进错了房间。
Man: Which room do you want?
你想去哪个房间?
Woman: The Committee Room. I thought it was here on the second floor.
会议室。我以为会议室在二楼。
Man: It's on the third floor and, anyway, you are lost, this is the first floor.
会议室在三楼,不管怎样,你搞错了,这里是一楼。
Woman: Oh dear, I'm sorry...
奥亲爱的,非常抱歉...