The major change to the new-look company is that we'll be called Open Network - er,
新公司的重大变化是,我们的名字将成为“开放网络”,
I don't think it'll be too difficult to go from Alpha Networking to the new name.
我认为将阿尔法网络换成新名字并不难。
There'll also be a new logo, and company colours will change.
我们会有新的标识,公司的颜色也会改变。
There was a lot of discussion about whether to keep the key as the logo,
我们多次讨论了是否要把钥匙作为公司标识。
but it was decided that something different was needed, so instead it'll be a flag.
但是我们认定,我们需要的是另外一种东西,所以公司标识将会是一个旗子。
Now, what about advantages for the staff?
员工将得到什么益处?
After the merger there'll still be opportunities to travel-conferences in Europe, exhibitions in Tokyo, Frankfurt,and so on,
合并后员工仍然会有机会旅行去欧洲参加会议,在东京、法兰克福、等地方参加展览。
but there'll also be a staff exchange programme with the Boston office.
但也将有一个与波士顿办事处的员工交流计划。
Another thing, of course, is that we'll have to get used to our new identity.
另外一件事情,当然,我们得习惯我们的新身份。
To help us do this, starting next June, there'll be training courses.
为了做到这个,从明年六月开始,我们将会有训练课程。
We'll be offered product training first, then the following month there'll be corporate training,
我们会先接受产品培训,然后下个月会有公司培训,
and after that seminars on work skills. I'm sure these will all be very useful.
那之后还有工作技能讲座。我确定这些课程都会很有帮助。
Now, before I go on, does anyone have any questions...
在我继续之前,谁还有问题...