adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 房地产英语口语(字幕版) > 正文
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
Scene:BBB International Surveyor Limited
场景:BBB国际测量师行
A:Agent_Mr.Lee
物业代理李先生。
B:Client 1
客户一
C:Client 2_Jimmy Lee
客户二
D:Receptionist
接待员
Good morning,Sir.May I help you?
先生,早晨好,有什么可以帮你吗?
Yes,we have an appointment with Mr.Lee.
我们与李先生有一个约会。
(They walked into the conference room.)
(他们步进会议室。)
Please have a seat.Sir,do you want something to drink?
请坐,先生,请问想喝点什么?
Two cups of black coffee,please.
两杯清咖啡,谢谢。
Certainly.Mr.Lee will be right with you.
好的。李先生很快便会与你们见面。
(Shake hands)
握手
Good morning And...
早晨好,这位是……
This is my colleague,Bob Williams.
这是我的同事鲍伯·威廉斯。
Nice to meet you,Mr.Williams.Here is my business card.I'm Peter Lee.
威廉斯先生,很高兴认识你,这是我的名片,我叫李彼得。
Nice to meet you,Mr.Lee.You don't mind my calling you Peter.
李先生,我也很高兴认识你,你不介意我称呼你为彼得吧!
Surely not.
当然不会。
Have a cup of coffee,please.
请喝咖啡。
As I know your company is looking for a shop in Tsim Sha Tsui,I have contacted one of my landlords,Mr.Wang who is the president of ABC limited.
我知道你的公司想找一位于尖沙咀的商铺,我立刻联络我其中的一个业主宋先生,他是ABC公司的总裁。
He offered my company a sole_agency for the premise in 223_228 Shanghai Road.
因为他有一个商铺物业在上海道223—228号。
Are you familiar with that location?
你对那地方熟悉吗?
Bob and I have done the research for that area already.
鲍伯与我曾经在该地区进行了市场调查工作。
We have a rudimentary knowledge of it.
我们已有一个初步了解。
What is the size of the shop?
商铺的面积是多少?
The gross area is approximately thirteen thousand square feet.
建筑面积约一万三千平方英尺。
The landlord separated the unit into three smaller units.
业主把单位分成三个面积较小的铺位。
The rental income is one million Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币一百万元。
How much is the shop?
这铺位售价是多少?
Around one hundred million Hong Kong dollars.The return yield is very high.
叫价为港币一亿元,回报率很高。
We would like to see the property as soon as possible,
请尽快安排我们作实地观察,
because we have to do a report to the management of our company within this month.
因为我们必须于一个月内做一份详细报告予管理层参考。
No problem.
没问题。
I have already made an appointment at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
我已安排明天下午三时整看楼盘,
How about I meet you in my office at two tomorrow?
我可否约你明天二时在本公司见面?
Wonderful!
非常好!
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: