adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 房地产英语口语(字幕版) > 正文
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
A:Agent_Mr.Chen
物业代理陈先生
B:Client 1
客户一
C:Client 2
客户二
(Agent is showing the shop's floor plan to the clients.)
(物业代理展示该商铺平面图予客户参考。)
Mr.Williams,here it is!This street is busy,do you agree?
威廉斯先生,就是这几个商铺。这条街道非常繁忙,你同意吗?
Here is the traditional commercial and retail center with a large stream of people.
这里是传统商业和零售区,人流量非常大。
Also,it is near the MTR station and only ten minutes to the Star Ferry.
加上邻近地铁站,步行至天星码头只需约十分钟。
The location makes for a very good choice.
这位置是个非常好的和选择。
Yes.The shops are crowded with customers,especially the watch shop.
对,这几间铺有很多客人,特别是这间手表公司。
I believe that almost ten people walk into that shop every minute.
我估计每分钟差不多有十个顾客进去。
I have no doubt about this location.
我对这地段不会有怀疑。
The most important things are that we calculate the rate of return and study its market potential.
只是我们必须计算回报率及详细研究升值能力。
Also,we must talk to the bank for the mortgage arrangement.
同时,我们需要了解银行按揭贷款安排。
I understand this is not a simple deal,and all of us have to work it out prudently.
我明白这不是一宗简单的买卖,大家需要慎重考虑。
After I have finished the valuation,I will let you know.
我完成评估价值工作后再与你联络。
Also,you have to persuade the landlord to offer better payment terms and price.
同时,你尝试游说业主提供一个更优惠价钱及付款方式给我们公司考虑。
We are really interested in these shops.
你知道我公司真的对这些商铺很感兴趣。
Certainly,I also want to see the deal a success.
这个我肯定会,我也很想达成这宗交易。
I will contact the landlord to let him know your company is interested in his property,
我会联络业主,告诉他你的公司很感兴趣,
and see if he could offer you a better price.
并游说他给你们一个好价钱。
Great!How about having some tea with us?
好,不如一起喝下午茶好吗?
We can discuss it over in the restaurant.
大家便可以在餐厅讨论一下。
Great idea.
好主意。
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: