Lesson One Normal Transaction
第一课 正常办理业务
G:I'd like to change some money.
旅客:我要换一些钱。
C:How much do you want to change?
店员:请问要换多少钱?
G:$200.What's the rate today on American dollar?
旅客:200美元。请问今天美元的牌价是多少?
C:Just a moment,please.I'll check.
店员:请稍等,让我查一下。
The rate today is 8.2256 yuan to the dollar.May I have your room number?
今天美元兑人民币的牌价是8.226。请问您的房间号码?
...Could you sign here,please,and fill in your room number?
......您能在这里签字并填写房间号码吗?
Thank you.Just a moment,please.
谢谢。请稍等.
Here you are.That's 1,645.20 yuan
给您,一共是1,645.20元,
(One thousand,six hundred and forty-five yuan and two jiao.)
一千六百四十五元两角。
Please count it.And here's your exchange slip.
请点好。这是给您的水单。
Lesson Two
第二课
Guest Wants to Change too Much Money
客人要兑换大量的外币
G:Hello.Can I change some money,please?
旅客:你好,我能换一些钱吗?
I'm afraid we don't have that much cash on hand.
我们手头没有那么多现金。
Could you change a little less today,then come back tomorrow to change the rest?
您能今天少换一点儿,明天再来换余下的部分吗?
G:Okay.What's the most I can change today?
旅客:好吧,今天最多能换多少?
C:Would $200 be enough?/The most we can change at one time is $200.
店员:换200美元够用吗?/我们一次最多能兑换200美元。
G:Well,I suppose it will have to do.
旅客:好吧,我想只能这样了。
Lesson Three
第三课
An Outsider Wants to Change Money
一位来访客人想要换钱
G:Hi.Is this where you change money?
旅客:你好,请问在哪儿能换钱?
C:Are you a guest here?
店员:您是这里的客人吗?
G:Oh,yes.I mean,I'm visiting here.
旅客:噢,是的。我的意思是,我来这里是做客的。
C:May I have your room number,please?
店员:请问您的房间号码?
G:Oh,I'm not staying here;I'm staying at another hotel.
旅客:噢,我不住在这里;我住在别的饭店。
C:I'm sorry.
店员:对不起,
I'm afraid we can only change money for our guests staying here.
我们只为住在本饭店的客人提供兑换服务,
G:Oh well.Could you tell me some place nearby where I could change money?
旅客:哎,好吧。你能否告诉我附近哪儿可以换钱吗?
C:Yes.You can change money at the Bank of China on the second floor.
店员:是的,您可以在二楼的中国银行去兑换,
It's near the Air Office.
它在航空售票处附近。
Lesson Four
第四课
Cashing Traveller's Checks
兑现旅行支票
C:May I help you?
出纳:您有什么是吗?
G:Yes,I'd like to cash some traveller's checks.
旅客:是的,我想兑现一些旅行支票。
C:How much?
出纳:换多少?
G:100 pounds.
旅客:100英镑。
C:Would you sign the checks ,please?
出纳:请在支票上签字,好吗?
G:I'm afraid I already did.
旅客:对不起,我已经签过字了。
C:That's all right,but please sign them again on the back.
出纳:没关系,但是请您在支票后面再签一个字。
(Guest signs them as cashier watches )May I see your passport,please?
(客人当着出纳员面签了字)我能看一下您的护照吗?
...Thank you.Would you sign here and fill in your room number,please?
......谢谢。请您在这里签字并填写房间号码,行吗?
Thank you.That's 1,309.60 yuan.Please count it to make sure it's correct.
谢谢。一共是1,309.60元,请您点清钱数。
Lesson Five
第五课
Guest Needs Change
客人需要小额现钞
G:Could I have some smaller bills,please?
旅客:我想换一些小额现钞,行吗?
C:Certainly.What denominations do you need?
出纳:当然可以。你想要多大面值的?
G:I need some tens.
旅客:我需要一些10元的。
C:How about if I give you a fifty and five tens.Will that be enough?
出纳:如果给您一个50元的和五个十元的,够用吗?
G:Yes,that's good.Thank you.
旅客:是的,太好了。谢谢。
C:You're welcome.
出纳:不客气。
n. 交易,处理,办理,事务
(复)trans