Lesson One
第一课
Guest Thinks Bill Is too High
客人认为费用太高
C:Good afternoon,Finance Department.
店员:下午好,财务部。
G:Hello.I have a question about my bill.
旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。
C:May I have your room number,please?
店员:请问你的房间号码?
G:3309.
旅客:3309。
C:3309.And what's your question,ma'am?
店员:是3309房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?
G:The laundry charge is too high.
旅客:洗衣费太高。
I only used the laundry service twice last month.
上个月我只洗过两次衣服,
It can't be 420 yuan.It's impossible.
不可能是420元。
C:Just a moment,please.Let me get your laundry slips for the last month
店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单
...Thank you for holding.
......谢谢您的配合。
According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month.
根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,
I have our copies of your laundry bills here.
我这也有一份您的洗衣单,
Would you like to come down to and check them?
您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?
G:Yes,I would.Thank you.
旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。
G:Hello.I'm here to see the laundry slips you charged me for.
旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。
C:You're Mrs. Jackson in room 3309?
店员:您是3309房间的Jackson 夫人吗?
G:Yes,that's right.I think there must be a mistake.
旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。
I only used the laundry service twice last month.
我上个月只洗过两次衣服。
C:Here are your laundry slips.
店员:这是您的洗衣单。
G:There I told you.These two are not ours.
旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。
C:That's not Mr. Jackson's signature?
店员:那不是Jackson先生的签名吗?
G:No,it's not.
旅客:对,不是。
I think this says 3307,although I can see how you might think it's 3309.
虽然我看这也像是3309房间,但是我认为是3307房间,
It's not so clear.
这写的不太清楚。
C:Let me see...Yes,I see what you mean.
店员:让我看看......是的,我明白了。
Okay,I'll check the signature of the guest in room 3307.
好吧,我将核对一下3307房间客人的签字。
G:Well anyway,they're not ours.
旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。
So could you please take them off my bill?
你们能不能将这些费用从我的账单上减掉?
C:(smiling )I will.I'm sorry for the mistake.
店员:(微笑)我会的。对不起,是我们弄错了,
I'll change it for you...Okay.The total is 200 yuan.
我把费用给您改一下.......总计是200元。
G:That's better.And here you are.(gives chashier 200 yuan)
旅客:那就好,给你。(客人给出纳200元钱)
Oh-could you please print up a new bill for us?
噢,能不能给我们重打一份账单?
Mr.Jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed.
Jackson先生需要把这份账单交给公司报销。
C:Certainly.Could you wait a moment,please?
店员:当然可以。请您稍候。
Lesson Two
第二课
Mistake in Addition
账单计算错误
C:Here are the copies of your laundry slips.
店员:这是给您的一份洗衣账单。
G:Hmm.Something doesn't look right here.The figure's just too high.
旅客:嗯,这里好像不太对,数目太大了,
Could you just check the addition on these charges again?
你能不能在核对一下费用的合计?
C:Certainly...(adds them up, frowns,adds them up again)
店员:当然......(计算,皱眉,又计算)
Oh you're right! There is a mistake.
噢,您是对的!这儿弄错了。
It should be 320 yuan,not 420 yuan,I'm sorry.
应该是320元,不是420元,非常抱歉。
G:Never mind.But I knew it was too high.
旅客:没关系。我知道刚才的费用太高了。
Lesson Three
第三课
Guest Agrees after Seeing Laundry Slips
客人看过洗衣账单后同意按账单付费
C:Here are the copies of your laundry bills.
店员:这是您的洗衣账单。
G:Let me see.I think this one's wrong.
旅客:让我看看。我认为这项是错的
I didn't wash three pairs of pants,I washed only one.
我没有洗过三条裤子,只洗过一条裤子。
C:May I see?...Well,it has your signature on it,sir.
店员:能让我看一下吗?嗯,先生,
I'm afraid we have to accept this as the record.
账单上有您的签字。对不起,我们不得不以您的签字为准。
G:I guess you're right;I did sign them all.
旅客:我想你是对的,我确实签了字。
I just can't believe it's so expensive!(sighs)
我只是不相信费用会这么贵!(叹气)
C:Would you like to pay now?
店员:您要不要现在付款?
G:Okay.What's the total?
旅客:好的。总共是多少?
Lesson Four
第四课
Mistake on Laundry Slip
洗衣单上的错误
G:This price is wrong.
旅客:这项价格弄错了。
I didn't want this dry-cleaned I just wanted it washed.
我没有要求这件衣服干洗,我只要求水洗,
But I'm being charged for dry-cleaning.
但是这里是按干洗计费的。
C:May I see?Hmm.I see what you mean.
店员:我能看一下吗?嗯,我明白你的意思了。
I'll have to check with the laundry service about this.
我要核对洗衣服记录。
Could you wait a moment,please?
请稍等一下,好吗?
G:Actually,no.I have an appointment.Would you call me later about it?
旅客:不行,我有一个约会。过一会儿给我打电话,行吗?
C:Yes.I'll get back to you after I speak with the Laundry Service.
店员:好吧,我和洗衣服部通过话之后,就给您打电话。