Lesson One
第一课
Informing Guest of Special Mail
通知客人取特殊邮件
R:Good morning,Mrs.Clark.
接待员:早上好,Clark 太太。
This is Reception/the Front Desk.
这是前台接待处,
We have a registered letter for you.
有您的一封挂号信,
You can pick it up at your convenience.
方便时您可以随时来取。
G:Okay,thanks.I'll be down in a couple of minutes to get it.
旅客:好的,谢谢。我在两三分钟之后下来取。
Lesson Two
第二课
Guest Receives a Package Notice
客人接到包裹通知
R:We have a package notice from the post office for you.
接待员:我们有邮局给您的一个邮包/包裹通知单。
G:Oh,great.I'll be right down to get it...Hi.You have a package for me?
旅客:太好了。我马上下去取......您好,有我的邮包吗?
R:Not exactly.
接待员:实际上不是邮包,
We have a parcel notice from the post office for you.
我们接到了邮局的包裹通知单。
The post office has a package for you.
邮局有您的邮包,
You should go there to pick it up within three days
您必须于三日之内去邮局领取,
or you may have to pay a small fine.
否则要付一些延期的罚金。
G:Oh,you mean I have to go to the post office to pick it up?
旅客:你的意思是说我必须亲自去邮局取。
R:Yes,or you can have a clerk from the post office in the basement
接待员:是的,或者您可以让底层邮局的服务员
get it for you for a thirteen yuan service fee.
替您去取,你得交十三元服务费。
G:That's okay.I can just go downstairs and get it myself.
旅客:那好吧,我可以下楼自己去取。
R:Oh,I'm afraid your package isn't at the post office on B-1;
接待员:恐怕您的邮包不在底层的邮局,
it's at another post office not far from here.
而在另外一个不远处的邮局。
G:Oh,I see.How far is it?
旅客:我知道。它有多远?
R:Just five minutes by bike.
接待员:骑车只用五分钟。
G:All right.It's a nice day and I need some exercise.
旅客:好的,今天天气很好,我正好需要做些锻炼。
Can you tell me how to get there?
你能告诉我怎么去吗?
R:Sure.It's not difficult.
接待员:当然可以,这很简单。
Go down the street,
您下楼之后,
through the market and continue for two more blocks until the road ends in a T.
穿过市场,走过两个路口,直到一个T字型路口,
Turn left and go one block to a very big,open intersection.
向左转,就走过一个路口再到达一个大的、宽阔的交叉口。
The post office is on the corner on the right.
邮局就在拐角的右边。
G:Okay.I think I can get it.
旅客:可以,我想我能找到。
R:By the way,you'll need to show your passport and this notice,
接待员:顺便说一下,您需要出示护照和这张通知单,
and pay a small fee,probably about three yuan.
并需付一些费用,大约三元。
G:Okay.Thanks.
旅客:好的,谢谢。
R:Oh,excuse me,could you please sign here for the parcel notice?
接待员:劳驾,您能在这里签字证明您已领取通知单了吗?
Lesson Three
第三课
Guest is Looking for a letter
客人查找一封信
G:I'm expecting an important letter from England.Has it come yet?
旅客:我在等一封从英国来的重要信件。来了吗?
R:Just a moment,please.
接待员:请稍等,
Let me check...I'm sorry,we haven't seen it.
让我看一下......对不起,我们还没有看到。
G:Is there any way you can check on it for me?
旅客:有什么办法帮我查找一下吗?
R:How was it sent? Was it sent by Express Mail?
接待员:是怎么寄来的?是快件吗?
If it was sent by Experess Mail,you can check with the post office on B-1.
如果是快件您可以到底层的邮局查一下。
If it was sent by DHL,you can check with the DHL office on the second floor.
如果是国际快递,可以去二楼的国际快递办事处查一下。
G:Can you check it for me?
旅客:你能为我查一下吗?
R:I'm sorry.I'm afraid not.
接待员:对不起,恐怕不行。
You must check it yourself.
您必须自己去查。