Cashing Traveler's Checks
兑现旅行支票
Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.
凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。
T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?
行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?
K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.
凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。
T:Fine. Do you have any ID?
行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?
K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?
凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?
T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?
行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?
K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.
凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。
T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how would you like your money?
行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?
K:Pardon?
凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?
T:In what denominations would you like your euros?
行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?
K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.
凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。
T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.
行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。
K:And thank you!
凯西:也谢谢你了!