Shopping Needs Money
购物需要钱
Kathy and Evan are shopping when Kathy runs out of cash.
凯西和艾凡购物时,凯西花光了钱。
K:Let's go in this store. Look at those beautiful sweaters!
凯西:咱们进去这家店吧。看看那些漂亮的毛衣!
E:Well, OK, but don't you think you've shopped till you dropped already?
艾凡:嗯,好吧,但是你不认为你已经逛街购物逛到要累倒了吗?
K:No, not at all. You know what we women say, don't you, Evan?
凯西:不,没这回事。艾凡,你知道我们女人怎么说,不是吗?
E:No, what's that?
艾凡:不知道,你们怎么说?
K:Charge! Now, let's go in and look around.They look around for half an hour. Kathy chooses two sweaters.
凯西:刷卡血拼!他们四处看了有半小时之久。凯西挑选了两件毛衣。
K:One's for me, and the other's for my best friend, Judith.
凯西:一件给我自己,另一件则给我最好的朋友茱蒂丝。
E:That's thoughtful of you. Take them to the counter.
艾凡:你真体贴。拿了衣服到柜台去吧。
K:I'd like these two, please.
凯西:麻烦一下,我买这两件毛衣。
Clerk:Will that be cash or charge?
店员:付现还是刷卡?
K:Charge, please. She hands the clerk a credit card. After a minute...
凯西:刷卡,麻烦你了。她递给店员一张信用卡。不久后…
C:I'm sorry, miss, but your card wasn't accepted. Do you have another card?
店员:小姐,我很抱歉,刷卡机不接受你的信用卡。你有另一张卡吗?
K:Yes, here.
凯西:有,在这儿。
C:I'm sorry, but there's a problem with this one, too.
店员:对不起,这张卡也有问题。
K:Oh, no! I've overcharged both my cards!
凯西:哦,糟了!我的两张卡都刷爆了!