Bill: Hey Jane, did you get the mail yet?
比尔: 嗨!简,你去取信件了吗?
Jane: Yes. I picked it up this morning. There were a few bills and a letter from my mother. There was also a lot of junk mail.
简: 是的,今天早上去取的,那是我妈妈寄来的一些现金和一封信,那也有很多垃圾信件。
Bill: Was there anything for me?
比尔: 有我的吗?
Jane: I don't remember, let me check. Yes, it looks like there's something here for you.
简: 我不记得了,让我看看。是的,这儿有一些你的信件。
Bill: Who's it from?
比尔: 谁寄的?
Jane: The American Embassy.
简: 美国大使馆。
Bill: My hands are dirty. Will you open it for me?
比尔: 我的手很脏,你能帮我打开一下吗?
Jane: Sure.
简: 没问题。
Bill: What does it say?
比尔: 是关于什么的?
Jane: It says your passport is ready. You can pick it up anytime.
简: 它说你的护照已经办好啦,你什么时候有空都可以去取。
Bill: Do you think you can drive me there?
比尔: 你可以开车送我过去吗?
Jane: Sure, when?
简: 当然可以,什么时间?
Bill: I think we should go get it now. I'm going to wash my hands and then we'll go. Is that OK?
比尔: 我觉得我们现在应该去取。我去洗手,然后我们一起去,可以吗?
Jane: That's fine.
简: 当然。