Crikey! That is bad. What does it mean?
哎呀!不好。那是什么意思?
Just keep listening for now.
现在继续听他怎么说吧。
…so, this calls for action. I’m going to have to…
所以要马上行动起来,我将要……
Oh no, not me Mr Socrates, I’ve been a loyal employee, I couldn’t face being unemployed.
不,不要是我,苏格拉底先生,我是忠诚的员工,我不能面对被解雇。
Tom, calm down.
汤姆,冷静。
I’m not talking about redundancies yet.
我还没有说裁员。
Gosh, well that calls for another biscuit.
天啊,再来点饼干。
My plan is… we’re going into Europe.
我的计划是我们去往欧洲。
You mean we’re moving to Europe?
你是说我们搬去欧洲?
No, no Anna. I think he means we’re going to sell plastic fruit to the European market.
不,不,安娜。我想他的意思是我们在欧洲市场销售塑料水果。
Oh right! Great. Mr Socrates, I’ve lots of experience with Europe.
好的,太好了,苏格拉底先生,我有很多欧洲的经验。
I had a holiday in Spain once… twice actually.
我在西班牙度假过一次……实际上是两次。
Well we’ll have to make sure our phones can make international calls.
我们要保证可以打国际电话。
I think you’re gonna need some help with this, so I’m bringing in my best marketing executive, Rachel.
我想你们需要一些帮助,所以我带来了我最好的市场总监,瑞秋。
What she doesn’t know about selling to Europe, you don’t wanna know.
她知道有关欧洲销售市场的一切。
She’ll be here in a few weeks’ time.
几周后,她就到这儿了。
Do you know if she prefers tea or coffee… or orange juice perhaps?
你知道她喜欢茶还是咖啡或者也许是橙汁?