What are y'all staring at?
你们在看什么?
Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before?
从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗?
Don't ever let anybody
不要管其它人
tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
说他们比你强,福雷斯
If God intended everybody to be the same,
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话
he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
他会给每人一双脚撑
Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思
We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,
我们住在17号公路附近
about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩
That's in the county of Greenbow.
这个地方属于绿茵县
Our house had been in Mama's family
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族
since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的
had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里
Since it was just me and Mama
房子只有我和妈妈住
and we had all these empty rooms,
我们有好多空房间
Mama decided to let those rooms out,
妈妈将这些空房出租
mostly to people passing through,
给路过的人住
Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人
That's how me and Mama got money.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱
Mama was a real smart lady.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士
Remember what I told you, Forrest.
记住我说的话,福雷斯
You're no different than anybody else is.
你和其它任何人是一样的
Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
听清楚了没有,福雷斯?
You're the same as everybody else.
你和其它人是一样的
You are no different.
你并没有什么不一样