Now, remember how I told you
记不记得我告诉过你
that Jenny never seemed to want to go home?
珍妮总是不爱回家?
She lived in a house that was as old as Alabama.
她家的房子和亚拉巴马州一样老
Her mama had gone to heaven when she was 5,
她五岁时她妈妈就去天堂了
and her daddy was some kind of a farmer.
她的爸爸好象是个农夫
Jenny?
珍妮?
He was a very loving man.
他是个非常有爱心的人
He was always kissing and touching her and her sisters.
他经常亲吻抚摸她和她姐妹
And then this one time,
后来有一次
Jenny wasn't on the bus to go to school.
珍妮没有来乘车去学校
Jenny, why didn't you come to school today?
珍妮,你今天怎么不来学校?
Shh. Daddy's taking a nap.
嘘。爸爸正在午睡
Jenny!
珍妮!
Come on!
快点!
Jenny, where'd you run to?
珍妮,你往哪儿跑?
You better get back here, girl!
你最好马上回来,丫头!
Where you at?
你在哪儿?
Jenny!
珍妮!
Jenny, where you at?
珍妮,你在哪儿?
Jenny!
珍妮!
Pray with me, Forrest.
和我一起祈祷,福雷斯
Pray with me.
和我一起祈祷
Jenny!
珍妮!
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far,
亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧
far, far away from here .
飞得越远越好
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far.
亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧