Good morning everyone.
诸位早上好,
I'd like to make a new remarks.
我来说几句。
Let me start by saying, I think the merger is a good idea.
首先, 我认为合并是件好事。
If we amalgamate our two businesses, we can creat a more powerful one.
如果将我们两家小企业合并起来,就能创造出一个实力更为雄厚的大企业。
With our increased size and financial power, we can amass new investors and raise ample funds to renovate the old hotel.
随着企业规模的扩大和资金力量的增强,我们将征集新的投资者,筹集到足够的资金,将我们的饭店整修一新。
We can attracts more guests by adding amenities, like a swimming pool, and planting more greenery to creat a peaceful ambience.
为了吸引更多的客人,我们还有添置游泳池等娱乐设施,多种花草树木,营造出一个安静祥和的氛围。
To make it ever more special, we can build a special walkway that will allow people to amble amid the trees.
为了让饭店变得更为独特,我们可以在树林里修一条走道,这样客人就能在林中漫步了。
The result of our ambitious project will amaze the community.
这一雄心勃勃的项目定能创造出令世人惊叹的成果。
After we finish the renovations, we can take photos and post them on our Internet site.
整修完毕后,我们可以拍些照片放到网上。
My brother is an amateur photographer and a very amenable individual.
我哥哥是名业余的摄影师,又是个言听计从的人。
I'm sure he won't charge us for taking photos, as long as we keep the amount of photos down to a reasonable number.
我相信他一定会为我们免费拍照,只要照片数量合理就行。
Then, before openning the hotel, we'll need to hire and train a new staff of amicable people.
然后,在开放新饭店之前,我们需要召集一些有善的新员工,并对其进行培训。
We don't want anyone who is ambivalent towards the concept of "personal services'.
我们不会聘用任何对“个人服务”这一概念持矛盾态度的人,
Such ambivalence is bad for business.
因为这种矛盾态度对饭店经营不利。
We want people who are hardworking and amiable.
我们需要既勤劳又和气的人。
We'll also need a manager who has enough ambition to keep the hotel running efficiently.
我们还需要一位经理,他应该有足够的雄心壮志,使饭店高效运作。
Okay. Thoes of you suffering from temporary amnesia, recall that we must vote to amend the company's by-laws before we can initiate the merger of our two companies.
好了,那些患暂时性健忘的人要记住再两家企业搞合并之前,我们必须要以投票方式修改公司章程,
So let's vote. Everyone in favor of the amendment, say "aye!"
所以现在进行表决。所有赞成修改章程的,请说“赞成”!