You know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
No idea.I got it from a case I was supposed to be working on before they yanked me off to find you.
不知道 这是在他们让我来抓你之前 我负责的那个案子里留下的
You think you'll catch him?
你觉得能抓到他吗
Don't know.He's good.Maybe as good as you.
不知道 他很聪明 可能跟你一样
What's it worth if I tell you what this is?Is it worth a meeting?
如果我告诉你这是什么 能有多大价值 值不值一次见面
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
If I tell you what this is right now,will you agree to meet me back in prison in one week?Just a meeting.Okay.
如果我现在就告诉你这是什么 你能不能在一周内到监狱来见我 只是见一面 可以
It's a security fiber for the new Canadian $100 bill.
这是新加拿大币100元中的安全线
Put your hands where I can see them.Let's go.
举起手来 走吧
One week.Got him.
一周啊 抓到他了
What's got the belt-and-suspender boys all riled up?You.
是什么让吊带裤男孩们这么生气 你
Me? What'd I do?
我 我做了什么
Caffrey was right.That stuff from the bank vault—Security fibersfor the new canadian 100.
卡夫瑞是对的 银行储藏室里的东西是新加拿大币100元的安全线
I'll be damned.
我死定了
Apparently, the formulation is still classified.
很明显 这是机密
The Canadian secret service is very curious to know how you figured it out.
加拿大特勤局很想知道你是怎么看出来的
This should be fun.You may have started an international incident.
这会有趣的 你很可能引发了一个国际性的问题
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Come on, Peter.It's what I do.How upset were the Canadians?
拜托 彼得 我就是干这行的 加拿大人有多不安
Oh, very.Well, as upset as Canadians can get.
非常不安 要多不安有多不安
All right, so, I agreed to a meeting. We're meeting.
好了 我答应过见你 现在我来了
I know why you call him the dutchman.
我知道你为什么叫他荷兰人
Like the ghost ship, he disappears whenever you get close.
就像幽灵船一样 你一接近他就消失了
How do you know anything about him?
你怎么会知道他的情况
You know my life. You don't think I know yours?Did you get the birthday cards?
你知道我的情况 你觉得我会不知道你的吗 收到生日卡片了吗
Nice touch.
干的不错
You've been after the dutchman almost as long as you were after me.I'll help you catch him.
你追捕荷兰人的时间几乎和追捕我的时间一样多 我能帮你抓到他
Really? Really? How-how does that work?You want to be prison pen pals?
真的假的 你想怎么做 跟他做监狱笔友吗