This is Neal Caffrey. My office called earlier.
这是尼尔·卡夫瑞 我之前打过电话来的
There you go...snake eyes.
给你 蛇眼小弟
Thank you.Can I talk to you for a second?Hang on. A little farther down.Do I have to stay here?
多谢 能和你谈谈吗 等等 再过来点 我必须得住这儿吗
Cowboy up, all right?Itcost$700 a month to house you on the inside.So that's what it costs here.
别这么挑剔 好吗 你在监狱里的月开销是每月700美元 在外面也只能这么多
For the money, this is as good as it gets.You find something better, take it.
这个价位 能找到这样的已经很好了 要是你能找到更好的 我没意见
What about clothes? I'm wearing my entire wardrobe.
那衣服呢 我只有身上这一套衣服
You like thrift stores.There's one at the end of the block.
反正你喜欢旧货铺 街区尽头就有一家
No, don't start. No protests. This is what you wanted, isn't it? Huh?
打住 不准反对 这不正是你想要的吗
Look it. It's ni—oh, look at her.You don't get that in prison, do you? No, not at all.
看 看那个女人 在监狱里可看不到女人吧 当然看不到
Listen, your tracking ankletis set up.So that you can go anywhere within 2 miles of this place.
听好 你的脚链有追踪设置 所以你只能在方圆两英里范围内活动
Here's your homework.Remember—2 miles.I'll see you at 7:00 A.M.
来 你的作业 记住 只有两英里 明早7点见
I've come to donate these.Men's suits.
我来捐这些东西 一些男士西装
Those are fantastic.
真赞
They belonged to my late husband—Byron.He really did have great taste in clothes.
这些是我亡夫拜伦的衣服 他的穿衣品味真的很棒
May I? Thank you.This is a Devore.
能让我看看吗 谢谢 这是德沃尔牌的
Yes. He won it from Sy himself.
没错 他从德沃尔本人那儿赢来的
Won it?He beat him at a backdoor draw.
赢来的? 他靠后门听牌赢了他
Your husband played poker with Sy Devore?
你丈夫和赛·德沃尔一起玩牌
He certainly did. And so did I.
千真万确 我也和他玩过
No.Yes.The guys would even let me sit in once in a while on a hand.And I was good.I' m glad to see you appreciate these.
不可能 真的 那些人有时还让我上手玩几圈呢 而我玩得很棒 我很高兴能你能欣赏它们
I was hoping someone would.I've got a whole closet full of them.
我一直期望有这么个人 这样的衣服我有一柜子
A whole closet?Well, actually, it's a guest room,but, uh, but I haven't used it for anythingexceptstorage for years.
一柜子? 没错 其实是间客房 但我几年没用过了 只用来储存些东西
Byron used to wear that one whenever we went dancing.The neighborhood was... let's say it was much nicer then.
以前我们去跳舞时 拜伦就穿的这件 当时的邻居 只能说人更好一点吧
You live nearby?Not far.
你就住在附近吗 不远