I'm here for caffrey, Room 11.
我来找卡夫瑞 11号房
Oh, yeah, yeah.Snake eyes.Nice guy.Left you a note.
噢 想起来了 蛇眼小弟 人很不错 他给你留了张字条
You've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
Good day.Thank you.I think I have the wrong address.
日安 谢谢 我肯定弄错地址了
You must be peter.
你一定就是彼得了
I'm looking for Neal Caffrey.
我在找尼尔·卡夫瑞
He's upstairs.
他在楼上
You're early.
你很早啊
We're shagging a lead at the airport.We got a hit on "snow white".
我们在机场有了进展 收到一条线索 "白雪公主"
Snow white.The phrase you decoded from a suspected dutchman communicator.To Barcelona.
"白雪公主" 是从荷兰人的联络人身上破译的代号吧 巴塞罗那的联系人
You moved.
你搬家了
Yeah. It's nicer than the otherplace, don't you think?
是啊 这里再好不过了 你不觉得吗
Yeah. I don't rememberthe other place having a view.
是啊 我不觉得别处也有这样的绝佳视野
I went to the thrift store, like you suggested.And June...
我按你的建议去了旧货铺 而琼
Lady with the dog. We met.
抱狗的那位女士吗 我们见过了
Was donating her late husband's clothes.We hit it off. She had an extra guest room.
她正在募捐亡夫的衣物 我们一见如故 而她又正好有间客房
You said if I found a nicerplace for the same price, I should take it.
你说若我找到同价位更好的住处 就随便我的
I did say that.
我的确说过
All this for $700?
这些只要700美元?
Yep. But I help out around the place.
没错 但我也得帮忙做点事
Oh, sure. Feed the dog.
当然了 比如喂喂狗啦
Yeah. Wash the jag.Watch her granddaughter from time to time.
洗洗车啦 有时还得管管她孙女
She's got you babysitting?
她让你做保姆
How's it going?
还好吧
Morning,Neal.Granddaughter?
早上好 尼尔 这是她孙女
She's an art student.Unbelievable.Go get dressed.
她是艺术系学生 难以置信 快去换衣服
You mind?Hey, grandma.Good morning, Cindy.
你不介意吧 奶奶 早上好 辛迪
It's perfect.Even the freakin' coffee is perfect.That's not jewelry on his ankle,you know.He's a felon.
真是太完美了 就连咖啡也好喝得要命 要知道 他脚踝上的可不是什么首饰 他是个重罪犯
So was Byron.
拜伦也是