Top smoke. Get it up there .
炸平那里
If I'd have known this was going to be
如果我知道这将是
the last time me and Bubba was gonna talk,
我和布巴的最后一次谈话
I'd of thought of something better to say.
我会想些更好的话来说
Hey, Bubba.
嘿,布巴
Hey, Forrest.
嘿,福雷斯
Forrest--
福雷斯…
Why did this happen?
出什么事了?
You got shot.
你中弹了
Then Bubba said something I won't ever forget.
布巴说了一句我永远不会忘记的话
I want to go home.
我想回家
Bubba was my best good friend.
布巴是我最好的好朋友
And even I know
我还知道
that ain't something you can find just around the corner.
好朋友不是那么容易找到的
Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain,
布巴想当一个捕虾船的船长
but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.
但是,他却死在越南的一条河边
That's all I have to say about that.
我要说的就是这些了
It was a bullet, wasn't it?
那是粒子弹,是吗?
A bullet?
子弹?
That jumped up and bit you.
跳起来咬你的那个东西
Oh. Yes, sir.
啊,对,先生
Bit me directly in the but-tocks .
正好咬在我屁股上
They said it was a million dollar wound, but...
他们说这样的伤口价值百万,但…