Snow White and her seven little men.
《白雪公主与七个小矮人》
This is what triggered our alert?What do we know about this guy?
就是这些在安检时触发了警报吗 我们对这个人知道些什么情况
Says he's a rare-book dealer.
据说他是一位专卖珍本书的商人
Anything wrong with his paperwork?
他的材料有什么问题吗
No.He brought in the same books in the same quantity on three previous trips.Hedeclaredthem each time.
没有 他前三次带的也是这种书 重量也一样 他每次都有通报
All right,Dino. Are we wasting our time?
好了 流浪汉 我们在浪费时间吗
They're not limited runs or special editions. Can't be worth much.
这不是限量版 也不是特别版 不值几个钱
So why go to all the trouble of flying them in?
那为什么要大费周章把它们托运过来呢
Good question.He sure is nervous for having all the right paperwork.
问得好 他的文件都齐全 但他却很紧张
I want to talk to him.
我要跟他谈谈
I'll set it up.Hey, boss, I'm grabbing some coffee.You want some?
我来安排 头儿 我要去买点咖啡 你要吗
Yeah. Anything but decaf.
要一杯 不是低咖的就行
Diana, I'll take mine straight.
戴安 我要纯咖啡
Neal,the coffee shop's outside.
尼尔 咖啡店就在外面
You are way out of your league.
你简直是在不自量力
Oh, harmless flirting. It's like a dance.
无伤大雅的调情 就像跳舞一样
Ah, there is no dance.You're not even on her dance card.No dancing for you.
没舞可跳 你甚至不在她的舞伴名单上 所以你没希望
Um,she digs the hat.
她提到了我的帽子
Um,she'd rather be wearing the hat.
她宁愿戴那顶帽子
Peter Burke, FBI.
我是皮特·博尔克 联邦调查局的
FBI?Oh, they're really kicking it up a notch.
联邦调查局 他们还真看得起我啊
So, you're a book dealer.
你是一位书商
Yes. Well, as I have told everyone here,repeatedly, my business is the import and sale of rare books.
是的 正如我再三告诉这里所有人的那样 我的生意是买进和卖出珍本书籍
How rare can they be? You've got 600 of them.
能有多珍贵 你已经有六百本了
Would you like me to go to the crime lab?Help you dust for fingerprints?
要不要我去犯罪实验室帮助你排查指纹
I get it. 'Cause I'm telling you how to do your job.
我明白 因为我在告诉你怎样做你的工作
So, Snow White.In spanish?
话说回来 《白雪公主》 还是西班牙语的
Snow white was notcreatedby Disney, detective.There are a few stories that predate Steamboat Willie.
长官 白雪公主不是迪斯尼设计的人物 在迪斯尼第一部动画片《汽船威利》之前已经有一些白雪公主的故事了
I'm a federal agent.And you mean folklore of the virginally pure queen?Like Alexander Pushkin's
我是名联邦探员 你指的是处女般纯洁的女王的民间故事吗 比如亚历山大·普希金的
Tale of The White Princess And The Seven Knights?Is that what you mean?What are the books for?
《白雪公主与七位骑士的故事》 你指的是这个吗 这些书到底是用来干什么的
I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to my client.Constitution and all?
我很希望你不是在审问我的客户 不懂宪法吗
Were you chasing the ambulance,or did they give you aride?Huh? You must have thumbed it.
你是追随急救车来的 还是他们载你来的 你肯定搭了趟顺风车