Are you crazy or just plain stupid?
你是疯子还是傻瓜?
Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,布鲁太太
I guess.
我想也是
And, of course,
当然
I paid my respect to Bubba himself.
我也去看望了布巴本人
Hey, Bubba. It's me, Forrest Gump.
嘿,布巴,是我,福雷斯甘
I remember everything you said,
我记得你说过的话
and I got it all figured out.
我已经安排好了
I'm taking $24,562.47
我带来两万四千五百六十二块四毛七分
that I got, that's left
这是我所有的钱
after a new hair cut and a new suit
其它钱用来理发和买新衣服
and took Mama out to a real fancy dinner,
还有带妈妈上街吃了一顿好饭
and I bought a bus ticket, then three Dr. Peppers.
还买了车票,还买了三瓶汽水
Tell me something.
告诉我
Are you stupid or something?
你是傻瓜吗?
Stupid is as stupid does, sir.
做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生
That's what's left after me saying,
我拿到这些钱是因为我说:
"When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team,
“我和全美乒乓球队在中国时,
"I just loved playing Ping-Pong
“我最喜欢打乒乓球…
with my Flex-O-Lite Ping-Pong paddle,"
“用我的菲利奥莱乒乓球拍”
which everybody knows isn't true,
谁都知道这不是真话
but Mama said it was just a little white lie,
但妈妈说它只是一个善意的谎话
so it wasn't hurting nobody.
它不会伤害任何人