I thought about Jenny all the time.
我时刻想念着珍妮
Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
丹中尉,你来做什么?
Well, thought I'd try out my sea legs.
嗯,我想到海中施展拳脚
Well, you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.
可是你没有脚了,丹中尉
Yes, I know that.
是的,我知道
You wrote me a letter, you idiot.
你写了封信给我,白痴
Well, well. Captain Forrest Gump.
好了,福雷斯甘船长
I had to see this for myself...
我要亲眼来看看…
and...
并且…
I told you if you were ever a shrimp boat captain,
我说过如果你能当捕虾船的船长
that I'd be your first mate.
我就来当你的大副
Well, here I am.
所以我来了
I'm a man of my word .
我是信守诺言的
O.K.
好的
But don't you be thinking
但你别以为
that I'm going to be calling you "sir."
我会叫你长官
No, sir.
不用,长官
It's my boat.
这是我的船
I have a feeling if we head due east,
我觉得如果我们向东开
we'll find some shrimp, so take a left.
我们就会找到虾,现在左转
Take a left!
向左转!
Which way?
哪边?
Over there!
那边!
They're over there!
他们在那边!
Get on the wheel and take a left.
快打舵盘向左
O.K.
好的