Ooh, for me! A jolly Walrus cookie bouquet. Is Daniel a keeper or what?
给我的,欢乐曲奇饼干篮,丹尼尔真是个饲养员。
I'd just be careful. Miss Wang is a stern mistress.
要我的话可会小心点,王小姐可是很严格的。
Video montage.If there's gonna be live pictures and, like, video footage.
视频剪辑,就是图片幻灯,录像带什么的。
I know. It's, like, verging on being a digital short.
我知道,像是视频短片那种。
I don't know how they're gonna cut me out of the footage.
我不知道他们打算怎么把我切出去。
I'm in everything.
每张上都有我。
Oh, this came for you via messenger.
这是邮差送来给你的。
I can't wait to get into this one.
我都等不及吃这个了。
Mr. Simmons called again asking for the update on the agreement.
赛门斯先生又打电话来要合同的更新了。
Rutherford Press? That's my hometown.I'm just gonna take this.
卢瑟福快报?那是我老家,我把这个拿走。
Suppose I should just tell them you're dealing with a crisis?
我该告诉他们你在处理麻烦?
Oh, my God.
我的天。
They still print engagement announcements.
他们还在刊登订婚启事啊。
I'm sort of like a celebrity back there, probably.
也许我在老家也算是名人。
You know, it's like, local girl makes good. Such sweet people.
像是赚大钱的本地女孩,真是可爱的人。
What the?
什么?
That's not you. Is it?
那不是你,是吗?
Emma looks gorgeous.
艾玛看起来真漂亮。
But not on the inside, which is-Kevin.
但她的心灵不美,凯文。
It's the best she can do, huh?
她就能做到这样了?
So lame. She wants to play dirty? I can play dirty.
真差劲,她想玩阴的?我也可以。
You can play dirty. I've seen you do it.
你会玩阴的,我见你玩过。
I went to law school, people.
我念的可是法学院。