Big plans for the weekend?
周末有重要计划啊
Uh, you know, I got to fix the sink, catch the game.
我得修水槽 看比赛
With Elizabeth?
和伊丽莎白一起吗
Yeah. Yeah, she's into it.How cool is that?She likes to watch the Giants.
是的 她很有兴趣 很酷吧 她喜欢看巨人队的比赛
Even on your anniversary?
即使是你们的结婚纪念日吗
I see this stuff coming from six months out and then I take it right in the teeth every time.
我六个月前就在计划了 但每次到最后都给忘了
Relax, man. You still have a few days.
哥们儿 放轻松 你还有几天时间
No. This is what happened last year.I said I'd make up for it with something special not just a corner booth at Donatella's and a romp in the sheets.
不 去年就是这样 我说过我会做些特别的事来补偿并不只是在角落看看范思哲的展品 还有在床上亲热亲热
Skip the dinner.
跳过晚餐啊
We've been married a decade.That doesn't cut it anymore.
我们都结婚十年了 这招儿不灵了
Okay, Romeo, let's, let's problem solve.What's she into?
好吧 罗密欧 咱们来解决问题吧 她喜欢什么
Sexually?No. No. Existentially.What makes her feel alive?
性爱方面吗 不 不 物质化一点 什么让她充满活力
I'm drawing a blank.
我脑子里一片空白
How could you not know?When you were chasing me, you knew my shoe size,what time I woke up in the morning.
你怎么能不知道 自打你开始追捕我 你知道我的鞋码 知道我几点起床
That's the job. Very different.
那是工作需要 是不同的
So, a relationship isn't work?
所以感情上就不适用了吗
Oh,no,no.You don't get to lecture me on relationships.My wife didn't change her identity and flee the country to get away from me.
不 不 感情方面不用你来说教 我老婆可没为了躲避我改名换姓跑到别的国家去
Yes, yes, yes.That was harsh. I didn't. I didn't mean that.
好吧 抱歉我的话太刻薄了 我并不是那个意思
Yeah, you did.Did she really flee the country?
你就是那个意思 她真的跑去别的国家了
I don't know.
我不知道
France? Did she go to france?
是不是法国 她去了法国吗
I don't know.What am I gonna do?
我不知道 我该怎么办
No.No more relationship advice from this side of the car.Call Dr.Phil, okay?
不 我不会给你任何感情上的建议了 给菲尔医生打电话 好吗