I saw the best mind of my generation get run downby the drunken taxicab of absolute reality.
我看到我这一代最杰出的人被现实之车撞倒
What the hell, Mozzie?
搞什么鬼 蚊子
Sitting in the dark, misquoting Ginsberg?
坐在暗处 错误地引用金斯伯格的诗
The light's. How they find you, man.
是坐在灯光下 伙计 他们怎么找到你的
Hey, you know.You can't just help yourself here.
知道吗 你不能在这儿这么随便
How'd you get in?
你怎么进来的
I used this.I knocked.I introduced myself to June. She's great.
我用了这个 我敲门了 我对琼做了自我介绍 她人不错
Did you get a load of that granddaughter?
你注意她到孙女了吗
Thanks for coming.
感谢你能来
What was I gonna do, not come?
我还能怎么样 难道不来吗
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Can you pick it?
你能摘下来吗
No way. No way.
不可能
You flew too close to the sun, my friend.They burned your wings.
你飞得离太阳太近了 我的朋友 这会烧到你翅膀
Where's Kate, Moz?Where'd she go?
凯特在哪 蚊子 她去哪儿了
She's a ghost, man.
她跟鬼魂一样 哥们
She did an outstanding job of melting away.
她奇迹般的消失了
Well, keep looking.Check france.
那就继续找 查查法国
France?
法国
I know,okay? It's probably nothing.Just...look everywhere.
我知道 可能一无所获 只是别放过任何地方
There's something else.I need you to help me figure out who created this.
还有点事 我需要你帮我查出这是谁制造的
It's superb.You know the worst thing about art forgery?
这做的真好 你知道仿造最大的悲剧是什么吗
You can't take credit for your work.
就是你不能在自己的作品上署名