Milk, honey?
牛奶?蜂蜜?
A bit of honey, please.
请加一点蜂蜜。
I hope you like flies in your honey.
希望你喜欢有苍蝇的蜂蜜。
Oh, perhaps not.
那就不要好了。
Oh, maybe, um, better to let it steep a little.
你最好让茶叶放久一点。
Steep? Um, soak.
放久一点? 泡久一点
I don't know, I mean, there's a proper way of making tea.
我们英国人泡茶有一套规矩。
Well, where I'm from, people just want it to be hot.
我来的地方,大家都爱喝热茶。
Well, quite right.
那也是。
Now, you're a seaman A sailor.
你是个航海员,我是水手。
I hope you won't think me impolite, but I have to ask...
恕我冒昧,不过我非问不可。
aren't you a little old to be working on a boat?
你当水手不会嫌太老吗?
There's no age limit. As long as you can do the work.
只要能干活,没年龄限制。
And you have trouble sleeping? Thank you.
你有失眠的毛病?谢谢。
I didn't think I did. I usually sleep like a baby.
应该没有,通常都睡得很好。
Something's been keeping me up.
有件事让我睡不着。
My father in his 80s, he was so convinced he was gonna die in his sleep.
我爸80几岁时,深信他会在睡梦中过身。
he limited himself to having afternoon naps.
于是只在下午小睡。
He was so determined he was gonna cheat death.
他下定决心要战胜死神。