So, according to Ms. St. Claire, you are allowed one weak nip...
据圣克莱尔夫人说,在婚礼前你可以。
before the wedding, to sort of steady the nerves.
来上一小杯,壮壮胆。
So we have scotch- Okay. Scotch is good.
有苏格兰酒,好,苏格兰酒就行。
We have vodka and tequila.
还有伏特加和龙舌兰。
Tequila, tequila? Tequila! Tequila!
龙舌兰 ,龙舌兰?龙舌兰!龙舌兰!
Kevin! Tequila. Tequila's so trashy.
凯文!龙舌兰,龙舌兰真是垃圾。
No, no, no. Kevin. Kevin, listen to me. You don't even like tequila.
不,不,不,凯文,听我说,你不喜欢龙舌兰。
You take this to Marion. You tell her I switched the DVD's.
你把这个拿给玛瑞安,告诉她我换了,DVD。
She needs to play this when Emma walks down the aisle.
在艾玛走向圣坛时应该放这个。
I thought we were rising above this sort of thing.
我以为我们不搞这种事了呢。
We are, which is why I need you to do this for me right now. Hurry!
是不搞了,所以我才让你去干这个,快!
You'll thank me one day.
有一天你会感谢我的。
I'll go get that.
我来开吧。
That's very helpful. Okay.
帮了忙了,好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh, my God. It's your parents.
我的天,是你的父母。
Come on in. Look, isn't she a bridal beauty?
进来,看,她是不是个很美的新娘?
She sure is. Oh, my gosh.
她当然是,我的天。
Oh, wow, Mom. Oh, my God! Is that my dress?
妈,我的天,这是我的婚纱?
Are you happy?
你高兴吗?
I'm happy if you're happy.
你高兴我就高兴。
Sweetheart, you could get married in a brown paper bag, I wouldn't care.
甜心,就算你穿着棕色纸袋结婚,我都不介意。
This is your day.
今天是你的大日子。