I'm fine.
我没事。
This is all my fault. That video was never supposed to happen.
都是我错,那视频不应该被放出来。
I mean, it was supposed to happen, it was supposed to happen...
我是说,本会被放出来。
but I canceled it. I thought I did.
但是我又撤掉了,我以为我撤掉了。
'Cause I could never do that to you.
因为我决不会这么对你。
Emma, you're my best friend.
艾玛,你是我最好的朋友。
Oh, this fighting is so dumb.
这次的吵架太愚蠢了。
I'm so sorry about everything.
我为所有的事道歉。
I'm sorry...too.
我也很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉。
If I ruined it for you, I don't want it anymore.
如果我毁了你的,我自己也不想进行下去了。
If Fletcher and I were perfect for each other, then...
如果弗莱彻和我是完美的一对,那么。
we'd be getting married, and we're not.
我们还是会结婚的,但我们没有。
Are you crying?
你在哭吗?
eah. It's like a whole new me.
是啊,这是个全新的我。
And I just...I cry all the time.
这个我,总是在哭。
I'm kind of a basket case.
我现在就是个爱哭鬼。
No, Liv, I didn't want that. I'm sorry.
不,丽芙,我没想你这样的,对不起。
No. No, you were right.
不,不,你是对的。
I don't have to have it constantly together all the time.
我用不着永远冷静自持。
It's like... this huge wake-up call.
就如醍醐灌顶。
And I'm kind of stumbling around a little bit, but...
虽然我有些磕磕绊绊,但是。
I'm awake.
我清醒了。