Oh, boy, I need a tissue.
我需要张纸巾。
Oh, my God. I'm gonna cry. You're gonna screw up your makeup, honey.
我的天,我要哭了吗,你会把妆弄花的,宝贝。
I found this when we moved to Boca, and I saved it.
我们搬去博卡时我找到了这个,就保存下来了。
Dad. What is it? I knew there'd come a day to give it to you.
爸,是什么?我知道会有交到你手上的一天。
Go ahead. Open it.
来吧,打开吧。
In case you need something old or blue.
以防你需要旧的,或是蓝色的东西。
It's really Liv's.
这其实是丽芙的。
Well, something borrowed then.
那就算是借的。
Daddy, I need to see her.
爸爸,我想见她。
I think she feels the same way.
我想她也是这么想的。
I'll get that.
我来开门。
Oh, it's Marion.
噢,是玛瑞安。
Uh, places, people. We're on in two.
就位了,我们有两场要办。
Marion, could I just run down the hallway for a second?
玛瑞安,我能去下那边吗?
Emma, you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Ready.
艾玛,你是我见过的最美的新娘,准备。
Bride one, walking. Bride one, walking.
1号新娘,上路了,1号新娘,上路了。
I was a little girl.
我还是个小女孩。
Alone in my little world.
独自呆在自己的世界里。
Who dreamed of a little home for me,It's time.
梦想有个自己的家 到时间了。
I played pretend between the trees.
我在树林里玩家家酒 。
And fed my houseguests bark and leaves.
用树皮树叶招待客人。
And laughed in my pretty bed of green.
在我的绿色大床上欢笑。
I had a dream.
我有个梦想 。
That I could fly.
梦想我能飞翔。
From the highest swing.
从最高的地方。
I had a dream.
我有个梦想。
Ooh...
喔。