I can see that. -Who?
看得出来. -这人是谁?
My mother. I painted it for her birthday.
我的母亲. 是我为她生日所画.
Next slide. This is my mom.
下一张. 这是我的母亲.
ls it art? -It’s a snapshot.
这也是艺术? -一张快照而已.
If I told you Ansel Adams had taken it, would that make a difference?
如果我告诉你们这是安塞姆 亚当拍摄的呢, 这是否具有决定性意义呢?
Art isn’t art until someone says it is. -It’s art!
是否可称为艺术需由某些人来决定. -这就是艺术!
The right people. -Who are they?
需经权威人士认可. -他们是谁?
Betty Warren!
贝蒂 沃伦!
We’re lucky we have one right here. -Screw you.
多么荣幸我们中间就有一位. -去你的.
Could you go back to the Soutine, please?
请回到苏蒂恩的作品?
Just look at it again. Look beyond the paint.
再看一遍. 透过画面去看.
Let us try to open our minds to a new idea.
让我们的心灵为新的思想打开一扇门.
All right, back to chapter three. Has anyone read it?
好, 回到第三章. 有人读过么?
"When your courses are set, and a dream boat you’ve met...
"当你的航程已然开启,梦中情人翩然而至...
have a real cigarette. Have a Camel."
点上一根香烟,骆驼牌的."
I’ve got my courses, I’ve got my Camel cigarette. Where is my dream boat?
我已经启程, 也点上了骆驼香烟. 我的梦中情人在哪里?
Giselle, where is my dream boat? -Betty’s cousin isn’t good enough?
杰斯丽, 我的梦中情人在哪里? -贝蒂表兄如何?
I haven’t met him. -Don’t encourage her.
我不认识他. -别逗她了.
He’s only escorting Connie as a favor.
他只是出于友好才陪伴康尼的.
Why are you like this?
你怎能这样说?
I didn’t mean that.
我不是那个意思.