I’m just under so much pressure with the wedding.
我对于婚礼感到太紧张了.
Do you realize November 2 is three weeks from now?
你是否意识到从现在算起 距离11月2日只有三周时间了?
Oh, honey. -Don’t have it. –
哦, 宝贝儿. -别嫁了.
Don’t come. -Here. Here. –
算了吧. -这儿. 这儿.
I’m working on table seating now, so I can just erase your name.
我现在就坐在桌前, 把你的姓名从名单上涂掉.
Can I see it? -No. –
我可以看吗? -不行.
Let me look. I can’t look for a second?
让我看看吧. 我就瞥一眼不行吗?
You want to see where Bill is sitting. -No. That is over. Right?
你想知道比尔坐的位置吧. -不. 他们已经结束了。
Right? Giselle, right?
对不对? 杰斯丽, 对不?
Damn it.
去你的.
Do I look a little bit like her? -Like who?
是不是看上去有些像她? -象谁?
Katherine Watson. -You mean, "crap is art"?
凯瑟琳 沃森. -你是说, "垃圾是艺术的"?
I think she’s fabulous. –Well, no man wanted her.
我觉得她真愚蠢. -可不, 没有男人娶她.
She isn’t dead. -She’s at least 30.
她并不老. -她至少三十了.
Oh, no. No. -I guess she never wanted children.
哦, 不行. 别看. -我猜她不想要孩子.
For your information...
根据你的情报...
Katherine Watson had to take this job to escape from California. ...
凯瑟琳 沃森 来这儿当老师 是为了逃离加利福尼亚.
Please.
快说吧.
She had a torrid affair with a Hollywood movie star.
她与一位好莱坞明星发生过骇人听闻的风流韵事.
She came here to get away. -That’s ridiculous.
她 来这儿是为了逃开. -太荒唐了.
Who was it? -I don’t know.
他是谁? -我不知道.
Who was it, Giselle? Don’t be a pimple! Tell me!
他是谁, 杰斯丽? 别卖关子了! 告诉我!