Fred, what are you doing here?
弗雷德 你来干什么
I'm a messenger. It's my job. I deliver stuff.
我是个信使 我的工作是收发东西
Uh, here. I got your check.
给你 我带来了你的支票
You could have given this to me at the office.
你可以在办公室交给我的
I figured you might need it immediately.
我想你可能急着用
I'm thoughtful that way.
我很贴心的
Fred, go back to the office.
弗雷德 给我回办公室
Don't do this.
不要这样
Did we get a new UPS guy? Where's Pedro?
我们换快递员了吗 佩特罗去哪了
Um, hi. Uh, Stacy, right?
你好 史黛西 是吧
I'm Fred. You probably remember me from Jane's office.
我是弗雷德 你可能在简的办公室见过
You've probably heard her talk about me.
你可能听她说起过我
No.
没有
Kind of, uh, keep everything running over there.
我是掌控大局的人
I coordinate document delivery and retrieval.
我负责文件的分发和取回
He's a messenger, who was just leaving.
他是个信使 他要走了
Uh, but before I do, I was wondering if you would like...
我走之前 我想知道你是否愿意
to share a meal with me... At a- a nice restaurant.
和我共进午餐 在一家高级餐馆
I can pay.
我请客
Oh, you're asking me out. So sweet.
你在约我 真可爱
I'm sorry. I'm just not in that place right now.
抱歉 我现在没心情
Say hi to Pedro for me.
代我向佩特罗问好
What-- What does that mean?
什么意思
That's just... something we say.
这是我们说话的方式
So, when do you think she's gonna be in that place?
那么 她什么时候会有心情
Never, Fred.
不会有的 弗雷德
She's saying she's never going to be in that place.
她说的是她永远都不会有那个心情