Mr. Sagansky, thank you for joining us again.
斯堪斯基先生 谢谢你能再次出席
How long did you work as a truck driver
你为海洋公园运输公司
for Ocean Park Trucking?
工作多久了
Nine years.
9年
And do you recognize the
你能认出
president of Ocean Park Trucking in this room?
在座哪位是海洋公园运输公司的董事长吗
Yeah, that's Mr. Hall, right there.
能 哈尔先生 就在那儿
And sitting next to him?
他旁边的那位呢
That's Gary Monroe, V.P. of our operations.
加里·曼洛 我们公司的副董事长
Mr. Sagansky, is it true
斯堪斯基先生
that on at least six different occasions...
曼洛先生是否至少6次
Mr. Monroe threatened to fire you
威胁要开除你
if you refused to drive an illegal double shift?
如果你拒绝非法加班
No.
没有
And isn't it true that--
那他是否...
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said no.
我说没有
No, he didn't threaten to fire you
难道他没有先后6次
on six different occasions?
威胁要开除你吗
No, he didn't. No one at that
不 他没有 公司从没有人
company ever asked me to drive a double shift.
让我连着开两班车
Do you maybe want to take a
你需不需要休息一下
moment and try answering that question again?
再来重新回答一下这个问题
Objection. Asked and answered. Twice.
反对 已回答两次了
Yeah, I can count, counselor.
我会数数 律师
Sustained.
反对有效
But your honor, he's...
但法官大人 他
Permission to treat Mr. Sagansky as a hostile witness.
请求列斯堪斯基先生为敌意证人
Proceed.
批准