Not only did I do nothing wrong,
我不但没有做错
my treatment was so successful...
我的治疗非常有疗效
I'm submitting this case to psychiatric journals.
这个案例都刊登在几家心理学杂志上了
Did your protocol follow the
你的治疗过程
American Psychiatric Association guidelines?
是否遵循美国心理学协会的标准
To a "T".
相当符合
Your witness.
该你提问了
Dr. Farrar, when Selette Garner first came to see you...
法拉尔医生 当斯莱特·加纳第一次见到你
did you tell her you could help her husband?
你是否告知她你会帮助她的丈夫
Yes, I diagnosed dissociative
是的 我诊断出他
identity disorder and told her I could treat him.
患有分离性人格识别障碍 我说我能治好
Did you tell her that you would restore Jake...
你有说过你能保留杰克
her husband's personality, that you could get rid of Simon?
她丈夫的这部分 去掉西蒙这部分吗
I did.
我说过
Is the fact that you failed miserably
你这次惨痛的失败的案例
going to be in the first paragraph of your journal article?
会不会写入你文章的第一段呢
Your honor.
法官大人
It's a good question. I did not fail.
问的很好 我没有失败
During the course of treatment, I discovered that Jake...
在治疗的过程中 我发现杰克
the personality that Selette first met,
斯莱特第一次碰到的那个人格
was not the original personality.
不是原本那个人格
Jake was an elaborate and long-standing construct. He--
杰克是一个复杂 长期存在的构造 他
He never really existed.
他其实并不存在
Simon was the original personality.
西蒙是其原始的人格
I did my job. I cured him.
我完成了治疗 我治好了他