Excuse me! Yes.
打扰一下 什么事
Are you Mr. Monroe? Yes, I am.
你是曼洛先生吗 是的
I own a small produce company...
我经营一家小型农产品企业
and we have what I'd call a shipping emergency.
现在面临运货危机
How can I help you, Ms. Barnett?
有什么我可以帮你的吗 巴奈特小姐
I have 1,500 South American cantaloupes...
我有1,500个南美香瓜
sitting on a dock in San Pedro that
滞留在圣佩德罗的码头上
need to be in Chicago by 6:00 p.m. tomorrow night...
必须在明晚六点送到芝加哥
or I lose my biggest client.
不然我就会失去我最大的客户
6:00 p.M. 2,000 miles. Yeah.
明晚六点 2千英里 对
That's cutting it a little bit close.
还是找个近一些的地方吧
Please, Mr. Monroe. I'm desperate.
拜托 曼洛先生 我已经无计可施了
Can you help me get my melons to Chicago?
你能帮我把我的香瓜送到芝加哥吗
My name is Simon, Simon Dewey.
我是西蒙 西蒙·杜伊
You've had that name and personality how long?
你以这个名字及这一人格生活了多久
Since I was born.
从出生到现在
Who is Jake Garner?
杰克·加纳是谁
Jake was a born frat boy, you know?
杰克是那种兄弟会男孩
Loved a good dirty joke,
喜欢黄色笑话
everybody's best friend, you know?
和所有人都称兄道弟
Well, did very well with women.
当然也很会泡妞
And... Jake met Selette the summer after graduation.
杰克在毕业后的那个夏天遇见了斯莱特
It was Jake who proposed.
是杰克求婚的
When did Simon-- Or when did you-- re-emerge.
那西蒙或者你什么时候又重新出现了呢
Well, after the wedding,
结婚后
when things calmed down and they mo--
当一切都安顿好 他们
Uh... we moved...
我们搬家之后
I started showing up again.
我又出现了
And it was then that she sent me to...
也就是那时她让我去
see Lois.
找露易丝看病